RIP to the Great Nelson Mandela.
One man made such a difference. UPTOWN is recognizing the passing of an untimely & courageous soul with 5
"Life Lessons From Nelson Mandela"
1. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
2. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
3. “A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.”
4. “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
and of course
5. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”